About the house
Elenite Hunting House is located 6 km away from Tryavna in a picturesque village in the heart of the Balkan Mountains
with views of Botev peak and Balgarka nature park. The luxurous house is a great place for family holidays, organized gatherings and predisposes
to home-like coziness.
There is an outdoor pool with a Jacuzzi, and a barbecue with a furnace and a cheverme
for the big game at your disposal in the yard. The house is self-contained without hosts and neighbours. Pets allowed.
Being fully equipped with the best for the guests the house offers:
- First floor: A large open space including a kitchen with a dining area, a well-supplied bar, a sitting area, a fireplace and a bathroom.
- Second floor: 2 bedrooms with private bathrooms and 2 bedrooms with a shared
bathroom. Each room is equipped with a TV, an air conditioning, a refrigerator, a coffee machine, a panoramic terrace, a wardrobe and extra beds.
- An outdoor pool with a jacuzzi
- A parking lot for 5+ cars
- A barbecue with a furnace and a cheverme
- A professional stereo system
- Internet, digital TV
- A well-supplied (indoor and outdoor) mini-bar, consumption at wholesale prices
- A washing machine, an iron, a dishwasher, a cooker, a microwave oven, a coffee machine
- A rich collection of hunting trophies
- Local heating
- Sports shooting
Prices per night
- BGN 100 per room
- up to 2 nights - BGN 400 for the whole house
- 2 to 5 nights – BGN 380 for the whole house
- over 5 nights – BGN 300 for the whole house